Terms and conditions of sale
Abstract: The offer and sale of products on the website https://www.vino45.it are regulated by the following terms and conditions of sale. Products purchased on the Site are sold by:
MILLINVAR di Caser Max - Via Francesco De Sanctis, 45 20141 Milano (MI) Italy - P.IVA n. IT09081110968 REA n. MI-2067875
The sale of alcoholic beverages is reserved for adult legal age customers.
- "Customer" is the purchaser of products that covers the capacity of consumer, meaning those individuals and legal entities that purchase and acting for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity;
- "Site" is the set of web pages related to MILLINVAR;
- "Prices" are the costs of the products listed on the site;
- "Shipping and delivery" are the costs of the products;
- "Specials" are sales made by MILLINVAR to special conditions for all or part of the products and for limited periods of time;
- "Shopping" is the virtual container on the site of the Products selected by the customer for the purchase;
- "Sales" are the rules herein governing the relationship between the customer and MILLINVAR for the purchase of Products
- "In Stock" items shipped directly from our shop within 48 hours to your home;
- "Articles on order": items that require a delivery time greater because they will be ordered from our suppliers and their subsequent shipment to our and then your home; for these orders will receive notification of the assumption of your order;
- "Delivery": the delivery time within a range that goes from a minimum of 2 days to a maximum of 7 working days.
How to Buy
- For the purchase of products the customer must make the adjustment by entering their personal details, following the instructions provided by the recording program, and will have to complete and send in the order form MILLINVAR purchase in electronic format available on the website following the instructions contained in the Site. Purchase orders must be accurately compiled in their entirety.
- The customer will have to enter the Product / s selected / into the "cart" and after having reviewed and accepted the contribution towards the cost of delivery, will purchase.
- If the customer needs to modify the purchase order or for the information contained in it shall follow the proper procedure for amendment contained in the site. In particular, the customer has the right to change the amount of products they want to purchase, adding or deleting one or more products from the cart.
- After this transaction, the customer will display a screen containing a summary of the purchase order, including the delivery charges, by asking for a further confirmation of the purchase process.
- Following the summary view the customer must select the desired payment type and "click" the button "Checkout".
- Conclusion of the contract
- With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the terms of sale and the additional information contained on the website shall be deemed fully known and accepted by the customer.
- The Order Confirmation by MILLINVAR sent to you at the email address provided will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
- The contract will be concluded, and will be binding for both parties, when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the customer.
- The order confirmation sent by email MILLINVAR include a mention of the product / s purchased; the indication of the price; the means of payment; delivery costs, the right of withdrawal, in accordance with provisions of article 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 70/03;
- After the payment you will receive an e-mail that informs you if receiving payment and from that moment will decorate the timing for preparation and shipping of your order;
- If our staff had to find errors in your order or your order is not deemed evadibile in the time and manner required it will be informed immediately, which will show you your order as REFUSED, should you receive this message, please contact us by phone.
- And 'Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order or the cancellation due to failure payment within the prescribed period.
- In the catalog published on the site MILLINVAR availability of products, also being constantly updated it can not be changed in real time and without notice.
- You are purchasing products viewable and described on our site and agree that the images of the products can not be fully representative of its features but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessories in the figure.
- Product prices are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all taxes and / or applicable taxes;
- Product prices are exclusive of delivery charges the amount of which will be provided on the customer in the summary of the purchase order;
- The price of the product will be shown on the website when ordering. It can not, therefore, detect any increases or decreases in the price, even in relation to sales promotions before or after the purchase order;
- The customer can use as means of payment only those specified on the sales site.
- MILLINVAR not accept other forms of payment not specified.
- The delivery of products will be made by courier and times will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the Products.
- For the goods available MILLINVAR delivers the goods to the courier within 2 working days of receipt of the purchase order.
- Barring unforeseen circumstances the delivery throughout the country will be equal to 2 working days of delivery to the courier. For hard to reach places such as mountain areas, small islands, extreme suburbs, delivery time will be equal to 4 working days.
- Upon shipment you will receive e-mail notification of shipment; you will also receive an e-mail directly from the courier that will inform you of taking charge of your parcel.
Our system will calculate your shipping charges based on some parameters dictated by national courier and you can check the cost of your shipment after the completion of your order by reading the summary under "Delivery". Please check carefully the order summary and the costs listed in order to avoid problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially BEFORE THE PAYMENT.
After receiving e-mail notification of shipment the courier will deliver on time depending on the locations to be served. We suggest you contact the carrier directly if you were not in the house to arrange delivery at specific times in order to avoid incurring additional costs.
Warranty for defective goods
Should you find inside your pack goods damaged, we urge you to send within 24 hours of receipt of the parcel an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org with attached photographic documentation relating to damaged goods. The email will also contain the reference to the order number and shipping information. With the opening of the practice we will refund the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, a new shipment of the goods damaged all at our expense.
Right of withdrawal
1-Under and for the purposes of articles. 64 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without penalty and without specifying the reason.
The customer will have to follow these simple steps:
A) Send to MILLINVAR within 14 days of receipt of the Product by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, its decision to exercise the right of withdrawal;
B) Provide, within 14 days from receipt of such notice by the operator, using a courier of your choice, to shipping the product to MILLINVAR - Via Francesco De Sanctis 45-20141 Milano (MI) carefully packed in original packaging inserting in it a copy of the registered letter sent.
B1) The notice may be sent within the same period, by telegram, electronic mail and fax, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
B2) MILLINVAR within 14 days of receipt of the cancellation notice, will, by bank transfer, the refund on the cost indicated in the purchase order and the initial shipping charges, or to the one relating to the Products for which it was exercised the right of withdrawal; the refund will be suspended until full receipt of the goods returned by the customer.
The customer agrees that in case of dispute the jurisdiction will be in Milan.
1) In order to purchase products on the Site you must provide the personal information requested in the form.
2) The data provided on registration is processed by MILLINVAR for the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the processing of personal data) and its following edits.
The personal data supplied shall be used for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
3) The data for the purposes mentioned occurs with both automated and non-automated for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by you is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in subparagraph a) of paragraph 2 makes it impossible to purchase products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, the refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point b) does not cause any effect on the ability to purchase products on the Site.
6) The data controller is MILLINVAR at the headquarters in Via Francesco De Sanctis 45 - VAT IT09081110968 - email: email@example.com.
7) The personal data given to MILLINVAR are known exclusively by persons specifically appointed by the controller and competent within the corporate structure to carry out the activities required for the proper management of the relationship with the user for the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects whose personal data may, at any time, exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data, request the correction, integration and cancellation directing a written request to MILLINVAR at the headquarters in Via Francesco De Sanctis 45 - VAT IT09081110968 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) 7Pixel srl, in the person of its temporary legal representative, has been put in charge of the treatment of user data (email address) for the management of requests for comments as part of the Trusted Program of www.trovaprezzi.it
Information and complaints
For information or clarification on the conditions of sale and on the products the customer can call us on (39) 02.36.56.99.10 from Monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The contract between MILLINVAR and the customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of bad or dispute between MILLINVAR and the customer, shall be the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer if located in Italian territory.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union will apply Articles. 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.
For customers domiciled outside the European Union will be responsible, exclusively, the Court of Milan.