Abstract: The offer and sale of products on the website https://www.vino45.it are regulated by the following terms and conditions of sale. Products purchased on the Site are sold by:
MILLINVAR Caser Max
Via Francesco De Sanctis 45
20141 Milan - Italy
VAT no. IT09081110968
REA no. MI-2067875
The sale of alcoholic beverages is reserved for adult legal age customers.
Our system will calculate your shipping charges based on some parameters dictated by national courier and you can check the cost of your shipment after the completion of your order by reading the summary under "Delivery". Please check carefully the order summary and the costs listed in order to avoid problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially BEFORE THE PAYMENT.
After receiving e-mail notification of shipment the courier will deliver on time depending on the locations to be served. We suggest you contact the carrier directly if you were not in the house to arrange delivery at specific times in order to avoid incurring additional costs.
Should you find inside your pack goods damaged, we urge you to send within 24 hours of receipt of the parcel an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org with attached photographic documentation relating to damaged goods. The email will also contain the reference to the order number and shipping information. With the opening of the practice we will refund the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, a new shipment of the goods damaged all at our expense.
1-Under and for the purposes of articles. 64 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without penalty and without specifying the reason.
The customer will have to follow these simple steps:
A) Send to MILLINVAR within 14 days of receipt of the Product by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, its decision to exercise the right of withdrawal;
B) Provide, within 14 days from receipt of such notice by the operator, using a courier of your choice, to shipping the product to MILLINVAR - Via Francesco De Sanctis 45-20141 Milano (MI) carefully packed in original packaging inserting in it a copy of the registered letter sent.
B1) The notice may be sent within the same period, by telegram, electronic mail and fax, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
B2) MILLINVAR within 14 days of receipt of the cancellation notice, will, by bank transfer, the refund on the cost indicated in the purchase order and the initial shipping charges, or to the one relating to the Products for which it was exercised the right of withdrawal; the refund will be suspended until full receipt of the goods returned by the customer.
The customer agrees that in case of dispute the jurisdiction will be in Milan.
1) In order to purchase products on the Site you must provide the personal information requested in the form.
2) The data provided on registration is processed by MILLINVAR for the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the processing of personal data) and its following edits.
The personal data supplied shall be used for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
3) The data for the purposes mentioned occurs with both automated and non-automated for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by you is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in subparagraph a) of paragraph 2 makes it impossible to purchase products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, the refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point b) does not cause any effect on the ability to purchase products on the Site.
6) The data controller is MILLINVAR at the headquarters in Via Francesco De Sanctis 45 - VAT IT09081110968 - email: email@example.com.
7) The personal data given to MILLINVAR are known exclusively by persons specifically appointed by the controller and competent within the corporate structure to carry out the activities required for the proper management of the relationship with the user for the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects whose personal data may, at any time, exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data, request the correction, integration and cancellation directing a written request to MILLINVAR at the headquarters in Via Francesco De Sanctis 45 - VAT IT09081110968 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) 7Pixel srl, in the person of its temporary legal representative, has been put in charge of the treatment of user data (email address) for the management of requests for comments as part of the Trusted Program of www.trovaprezzi.it
For information or clarification on the conditions of sale and on the products the customer can call us on (39) 02.36.56.99.10 from Monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
The contract between MILLINVAR and the customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of bad or dispute between MILLINVAR and the customer, shall be the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer if located in Italian territory.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union will apply Articles. 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.
For customers domiciled outside the European Union will be responsible, exclusively, the Court of Milan.