.

Greco di Tufo

Greco di Tufo is a wine that benefits from the DOCG mention. As such it is produced in eight Municipalities of the province of Avellino. It is one of the few whites in Italy that lends itself to aging. Greco di Tufo is one of the great vineyards of Campania, so ancient that it has been cultivated in what was once the Magna Graecia for more than 2000 years. They would have been the first settlers to arrive from Thessaly on the coasts of Campania to bring this vigorous grape to dowry. During the Roman age it became even more successful and became one of the most appreciated and drunk wines of the Empire.

Greco di Tufo

Filter (5 products)

Price

€11.00 - €61.00

On sale

Cathegory

Wine Maker

Vine

Designation

Vintage

Region

Awards

-20%
voti
€13.00 €16.25 -20%
-20%
voti
€17.50 €21.88 -20%
sale -25%
voti
€21.00 €28.00 -25%
-20%
voti
€26.00 €32.50 -20%
-15% New
0 voti
€50.00 €58.82 -15%
-20%
€13.00 €16.25 -20%
voti

'Alexandros' by Colli di Lapio is a Greek in pureness unique for fineness, vinified and left to mature in steel tanks only to enhance its natural characteristics, in the best tradition of the territory. Beautiful floral and fruity notes of mango, peach, citrus. It stands out for its balance and elegance and will be able to give beautiful surprises even many years later.

-20%
€17.50 €21.88 -20%
voti

The Irpinia Bianco DOC 'Campanaro' by Feudi di San Gregorio is the perfect synthesis between Fiano and Greco. The delicate notes of yellow flowers and camomile from Fiano are combined with the freshness and minerality of the Greek. Balanced taste, enhanced by a short wooden passage that enriches the wine's bouquet. A white to match with seafood or white meat.

sale -25%
€21.00 €28.00 -25%
voti

Capri Bianco by Scala Fenicia is a wine that brings to mind the saltiness of the sea, with very pleasant iodine notes and sapidity at the end. Convinces for its enjoyable taste and for its versatility in matching. Produced and bottled on the island of Capri, it is a must for those who love extreme and territorial wines.

 

-20%
€26.00 €32.50 -20%
voti

Greco di Tufo 'Laura' by FeudiStudi, Feudi di San Gregorio takes its name from the contrada, located about 420 meters above sea level, where the greek grapes that give rise to it grow. Just over a hectare of clay and limestone soil, where the grapes grow luxuriantly until the harvest. Fermentation and aging - lasting one year - take place in steel, giving life to a white man who never disappoints, who always plays the role of the protagonist. A label that is part of the Feudi Studi di Feudi di San Gregorio project, dedicated to enhancing the qualitatively most important crus of the entire cellar.

-15% New
€50.00 €58.82 -15%
0 voti

Greco di Tufo 'Goleto' by Tenute Capaldo (Feudi di San Gregorio group) pays homage to the deep bond that unites the winery to these lands. The most expressive vineyards were selected, 'patches of land' in the most suitable districts, whose grapes are vinified in a real 'cellar in the cellar'. And almost 10 years of experimentation preceded the arrival of this Greco di Tufo. It is obtained from vineyards (2.5 hectares) located in the San Paolo area, in the municipality of Tufo, in the Cicogna, Laura and Nassano districts. The plants date back to 1988 and grow near the ancient sulfur mines. 80% of the mass is aged in barriques and barrels of 20 hectoliters and the remaining 20% in amphora, followed by 12 months in the bottle.

0