Pomerol 2012 - Chateau La Fleur-Petrus

LFP-POMEROL-2012

New product

The Pomerol by Château La Fleur-Pétrus proves to be an exceptional wine, perfectly balanced in all its organoleptic components. Assembling 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, it offers an olfactory and gustative richness, without being too demanding. An irresistible red.

     

More details

2 Items

Warning: Last items in stock!

By buying this product you can collect up to 65 loyalty points. Your cart will total 65 points that can be converted into a voucher of 13,00 €.


650,00 € tax incl.

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

CountryFrance
RegionBordeaux
TypeRed Wine
Grapemerlot
Varietymerlot 80%, cabernet sauvignon 20%
DesignationPomerol AOC
Alcohol Content14% vol.
FormatsBottle of 750 ml.
TastingColor: ruby red color. Bouquet: vivid with hints of currants, raspberries, plums and undergrowth, hints of tobacco, cocoa and black pepper. Taste: full-bodied and deep, well balanced, with soft tannins and excellent length.
Food matchesRed Meat, Aged Cheese
Service temperature16° – 18° C.
Suggested glassTulip glass very large
ScoresWine Spectator 93/100, Wine Enthusiast 93/100, Robert Parker 92/100, James Suckling 92/100, Antonio Galloni 91/100
Vintage2012

More info

THE WINE

The Pomerol by Château La Fleur-Pétrus proves to be an exceptional wine, perfectly balanced in all its organoleptic components. Assembling 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, it offers an olfactory and gustative richness, without being too demanding. An irresistible red.

THE COMPANY

Located right in front of Château Petrus, under the name of Pomerol, Château La Fleur-Pétrus, after passing from hand to hand over the centuries, belongs to the Moueix family since 1953. With just over 14 hectares of vineyards, planted for 80% to merlot and the remaining 20% ​​to cabernet franc, the estate can now also count on a renovated and functional cellar, built in 1996, restructuring an old country house, dating back to the late eighteenth century. Elegant, sensual and refined, the wines that come from Château La Fleur-Pétrus are distinguished by having a very good aging potential and are born following precise production procedures. During the vinification phase, stainless steel tanks are used, equipped with thermoregulation, while for the aging are used French oak barriques, partly new and partly of second passage. This is how labels are obtained that can be considered among the most interesting of the denomination, precise and harmonious, and above all truly endowed with interesting and stimulating organoleptic characteristics.

Reviews

Write a review

Pomerol 2012 - Chateau La Fleur-Petrus

Pomerol 2012 - Chateau La Fleur-Petrus

The Pomerol by Château La Fleur-Pétrus proves to be an exceptional wine, perfectly balanced in all its organoleptic components. Assembling 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, it offers an olfactory and gustative richness, without being too demanding. An irresistible red.