.

Champagne

Our offer of Champagne without transport costs. For these products, delivery is free only in Italy. Promotion not valid for deliveries abroad.

Champagne

Filter (5 products)

Price

€40.00 - €475.00

Wine Maker

Vine

Vintage

Aging

Cuvee

-25%
€210.00 €280.00 -25%
-25%
€210.00 €280.00 -25%
-17%
€465.00 €560.24 -17%
-25%
€41.50 €55.33 -25%
-25%
€210.00 €280.00 -25%

Amour de Deutz by Deutz is a great vintage blanc de blancs, the result of the best Chardonnay grapes of the maison and a long aging of 9 years on the lees. Champagne with a deep and complex personality, with round and enveloping tones of citrus, butter, dried and toasted fruit. Tasty and creamy taste, juicy and mineral, of great elegance and long persistence.

  

-25%
€210.00 €280.00 -25%

Champagne Brut 'Clos des Goisses' by Philipponnat is a vintage made from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes. It comes from a vineyard of 5.5 hectares surrounded by walls: one of the rare 'clos' of the region, the oldest and the steepest (45 °) of Champagne. Exceptional soil, partial vinification in wood and prolonged aging for about 10 years. An absolutely unique wine.

-17%
€465.00 €560.24 -17%

Champagne Brut Rosè Millésimé 'Cristal' by Louis Roederer maison. is practically perfect. Made exclusively in the "great vintages", from grapes of pinot noir and chardonnay which, after harvesting, vinify for 88% in steel, and for the remaining 12% in wood; then the wine ages on the lees for at least 72 months. To be reserved for the most important occasions.

  

-25%
€41.50 €55.33 -25%

Champagne Brut 'Cuvee Prestige' by Taittinger is made from 40 % Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 25% Pinot Meunier, using perfectly matured grapes harvested from over 35 different vineyards. This subtle blend results in a light, elegant and balanced champagne. The high proportion of Chardonnay (40 %), allows the Brut Réserve to reach its full aromatic potential after maturing for 3 to 4 years in the cellars. It is unusual for a non-vintage blend to have such a high quantity of Chardonnay, and this is what makes this non-vintage blend so balanced, consistent and world-renowned. It is an excellent champagne, suitable for any occasion.

 

 

0